You have made a big decision starting your own school. Whatever your reason –whether you’re a teacher with a vision or a parent who sees a need, you’ve got a complicated and arduous task ahead of you.
This is where Mount Litera Zee School steps in. You can start up a school franchise with the help of Mount Litera Zee School, which will ease the process of franchising and lessen the time taken for the co-founders.There are several tasks that are needed to be listed and follow meticulously.
A school plays an important part in molding the child, and in order to start up a successful school franchise, you need to arm yourself with the right information, develop a clear plan, and stay organized. Your success will depend on the careful management of this process from start to finish.
Mount Litera Zee School is ranked Number 1 CBSE school franchise in India and is also a part of the fastest growing chain of K-12 schools in India. MLZS is backed up by a powerful brand –Zee network and the stability of the Essel group.
It already has opened 90 schools across India. The most significant thing while opening a school franchise is that you should dedicate significant time and affection towards the kids, which comes feasible if you associate your school with MLZS.
One of the key reasons why MLZS is schools do well is the presence of Kidzee preschools in a vicinity that acts as a feeder to the MLZS enrolments. With the development of its own best-in-class child-centric learning methodology called as Litera Octave that helps achieve better tangible results in school
Here are several advantages when you associate your school franchise with Mount Litera Zee School-
· Assurance of successful business ventures, being a part of an established group.
· Proven business model and ability to charge premium fees
· Supports in enrolments via marketing
· Provides time-tested books, publications, and other learning resources
· Assistance in developing infrastructure and designing interiors
· Continuous updates on current educational developments
· Dedicated key accounts manager at your disposal to get resolution for all your queries
· Reduced setup cost as a result of being part of a larger group
- 20000-25000 ‘Quality’ schools required (NCERT)
Here are the requirements to open a CBSE school franchise with MLZS-
·An MLZS partner should have minimum 2-5 Acre of land at a suitable location
· Investment: Construction cost of min 90,000 sqft over 3 phases
· Please also note that the initial investment is dependent on the model of the school and could vary based on location and other factors
· All partners will undergo an extensive training program on the business strategies for owning and operating a successful school. In addition to these partners and their staff members will receive initial and continuous training for the MLZS curriculum and the delivery method
· Partners will have to invest in capital and working capital for this project
Get more updates on below links -